Monday, March 28, 2011

Deepest and darkest

Who are you
what do you look like

I feel you around me
your push on my back
pulling my hands

Shielding my eyes
turning my head

Covering my ears
my mouth

You drive me in the rain
goad me in the sun
march me in the snow
halt me in the dark


Yet I have never seen you
looked at you in the face


Mystery that makes me mysterious
darkness that keeps me brooding
alone


Here I am 
daring you


Show your face


You are me
hidden self

Frightened boy

shy son
lonely man


Meet me
come to me
let me
hold you


All I want
is to understand
fully
deeply


All your pain
the hidden 
fear


So
show
your face
your heart
your mind


Let me
ease
your pain
release 
your chains


Here I am
now


I am here
for you
for me


Let you 
and I 
be 
free

No comments:

Post a Comment