Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who are you?

I've known where you've been
then felt your absence
such pain

I've seen what you do
heard the stories
so plain

I've looked for you
longed for you
that still remains

Still you're unknown
Unidentified
that is unchanged

So I think
I feel
I dig
for what is real

Your face
your heart
your essence
your appeal

Forget your effects
your touch
your influence
your objects

Your causes
your stories
your flavours
your losses

I don't know you
can't identify you
can't articulate
Who you are

I have felt you
have heard about you
from everyone
near and far

Now you I will know
will dig til I find
everything
that you are

See where you've been
what you've done
how you've created
this scar

Love, so elusive
my stranger
my killer
my thief

I must understand
who you are
truly
deeply
so to find

Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment