Monday, November 21, 2011

What I see, in her and me...

Here I am
just me
wanting to feel

Who is at my heart
who is hidden
who is real

What has yet to breathe
feel
live

What can I do
reveal
give

Strength lies
deep
soul remains
private
dreams seem
distant
heart stays
bound 

Why the fear
much to gain
what holds sway
nothing to lose
what blinds
so much to see
what limits
freedom found

Faith long dead
belief has ceased
still, wonder remains
bursting
yet to be released

Her eyes see me
my deepest me
she sees
and I am truly free

There lies God
in her smile
there divinity is felt
in her embrace
there angels giggle
in her voice
there I am whole
in her face

I want to
truly live
as I see her
limitless
truly feel
as I witness her
fearless

Unbound joy
unfathomed mystery
unrelenting faith
undying love

I am
unrealized
I live
unknown
I step
unsure
I struggle
unseen

Why do I live
shallow
when I see
depth
why do I choose
enslavement
when I crave
freedom
why do I feel 
small
when I dream
huge

pathetic
sorrow
narrow
sights
unforgiving
heart
fragile
self

Breathe
feel
ponder
see

What is feel from her
I gave her 
what I see in her
is me
what lives in her
is mine
what she has yet to live
so have I to be

All of who I am 
all of who I will be
all of what will be
limitless
boundless
guileless
free

Such
I see in her
and now me
God
in the eyes
through the eyes
of my dear
Sophie

I am
beyond worth
unique
from birth
bottomless
treasure
limitless
future


Value
my diety
embrace
my mystery
unleash
my creativity
immortalize
my humanity

As there will forever be
only ever
one
only one
me


























No comments:

Post a Comment